Brix & Salinity Refractometer offers:
1) measure ferment for brandy, beer worth, sugar solutions, fruit juice or milk beverages & can also measure total dissolved solids of Soup or Water-soluble glue.
2) measure salt & brine solutions for testing concentration of prepared food solution, used mainly in the food industry and enables direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt & little or no other dissolved solids.
With this refractometer, you can:
* Know the Salt Concentration in a Brine Solution
* Used for quality control in research, clinical laboratories, the beverage industry
* Track wine & beer fermentation process
* Maintain proper concentration of your cutting & grinding fluids
* Check growing plants, fruits & vegetables, ripeness in fruit
Just few drops on testing prism, cover, look and read the result!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
• Auto Temperature Compensation increase accuracy & eliminates concerns on temperature
• Easy to use & calibrate
• Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
• Adjustable focus and clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements
• Approved by strict quality and safety standards
• SALINITY range is 0~28% and BRIX range is 0~32%, both in 0.2% divisions
• FOOD PROCESSING AND CURING: Manage best the food preservation process for long shelf life and also test concentration of prepared food solution, used mainly in the food industry like seafood curing food, pickles, soup, cooked food, fish processing products, seawater, brine, etc.
• FERMENTATION PROCESS: Used in the wine and beer industry to track the fermentation process
• FRUITS & VEGETABLES: help check when to harvest by checking the ripeness of fruits and veggies. Can also be used in sugar solutions, fruit juice or milk beverages as well as measure total dissolved solids of Soup or Water-soluble glue
• QUALITY & LIGHTWEIGHT: made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber and features automatic temperature compensation and comes with Portable USB LED Light
• Salinity: 0 to 28%
• Brix: 0 to 32%
• Salinity: 0.2%
• Brix: 0.2%
• Salinity: ±0.2%
• Brix: ±0.2%
Reference Temperature: 20°C
Item Length : 17.2 cm
Item weight: 100 g
Shipping size: 21 x 9 x 6 (cm)
1 x Traditional Brix and Salinity Refractometer
1 x English Instruction manual
1 x Mini screwdriver
1 x Cleaning Cloth
2 x Pipettes
1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank not included in set)
1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.