This optical Brix Refractometer (brix meter)offers Triple-scale or Tri-scale:
- 0~32%Bxin 0.2% division (% of the sugar content in an aqueous solution - Mas Sacch)
- 0~140 Oe
- 0-25 KMW babo
Designed to measure sugar content in ferment for brandy, beer wort, sugar solutions, fruit juice or concentrates, milk beverages, cutting, or machining emulsions (water with oil), apple juice, carbonated soft drinks, pineapple, tomato juice, mango, peach juice, rowanberries, orange juice, apricots, plums, sour cherry, juniper – berries, pears, prunes, mirabelle plum, cherries, gentian (Gentianalutea) –root, etc.
Just place a few drops of sample on the testing prism, cover, look thru the eyepiece and read the result!
With this refractometer, you can:
- Used for quality control in research, clinical laboratories, food, and beverage industry
- Used in the wine and beer industry to track the fermentation process
- Check your growing plants/crops, fruits and vegetables and Grasses, measure the ripeness in the fruit
- Determine if it's the right time for harvest or you need to alter your plant food
- Have the perfect tool for Wine or Beer makers and for maintenance of CNC Coolants (Soluble Oils, Semi-Synthetics, Neo-Synthetics, and Synthetics) and Water Soluble Drawing & Stamping Compounds and works well with cutting fluid in CNC equipment
- Maintain your coolant levels to improve finishes, extend tool life, elongate your coolant life
- Maintain the proper concentration of your cutting and grinding fluids and save you money!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy and eliminates concerns on temperature
- Easy to calibrate and use
- Soft rubber eyepiece for comfortable viewing
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate the test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus and clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements
- Durable, built to last long
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Accurate results guaranteed
- Brix Scale Range: 0 to 32 %Mas sacch with 0.2% Resolution / °Oe Scale Range: 0-140°Oe with 1° Resolution / KMW Scale Range: 0-25°KMW with Babo 0.2 Resolution
- Measure the Total dissolved solids of Soup or Water-soluble glue. Used for controlling the concentration of various industrial fluids like cutting coolants
- With soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
- LIGHTWEIGHT, Made with the highest and finest quality of ALUMINUM & rubber
- Features automatic temperature compensation (ATC) and comes with Portable USB LED Light
- Brix: 0~ 32 %Mas sacch
- Oe: 0-140°
- KMW Babo: 0-25°
- Brix: 0.2 %
- Oe: 1°
- KMW Babo: 0.2
- Brix: ±0.2 %
- Oe: ±1°
- KMW Babo: ±0.2
- ATC: 1-~30°C
- Reference Temperature: 20°
- Material Composition: Aluminum Metal & Rubber
- Item Length Weight: 17.2cm, 100g
- Shipping Size and Weight: 21 x 9 x 6cm, 0.32 kg
- 1 x Traditional Brix Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screwdriver
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 2 x Pipettes
- English User Manual
- 1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank not included in set)
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.