This Alcohol & Brix Refractometer is primarily for winemaking. It test the sugar content (range up to 40% Brix) and alcohol concentration by volume (range up to 25%Vol) in grapes. With a few drops of grape juice on the testing prism, you will be able to know the brix and predicted alcohol level.
With RETK-80 you can:
* measure the percentage Brix of grapes or other fresh fruit
* determine the progress of crop ripening
* measure the sweetness of grape juice. Used to classify grapes
* predict the alcohol content of the wine by measuring the sweetness of the grape juice
* measure the amount of sugar present as well as alcohol concentration in grapes
* allow the winemaker to determine when a fruit is at its peak of ripeness and should be harvested
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy and eliminates concerns on temperature
- Easy to calibrate and use
- Soft rubber eyepiece for comfortable viewing
- Cushioned with soft and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus, clearly defined scale, w/ large easy-to-read measurements
- Durable, built to last long
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Accurate results guaranteed
- Working temperature: at 20°C (about from 18°C to 25°C)
- Measuring Range: Alcohol: 0-25%VOL / Brix: 0-40%Brix
- Heavy duty (Durable Aluminum)
- LIGHTWEIGHT, made with the highest and finest quality of ALUMINUM & rubber
- Features automatic temperature compensation (ATC) and comes with Portable USB LED Ligh
- Measuring Range:
- Minimum Division:
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- ATC :10~30°C
- Length : 16.2cm
- Weight: 96 g
- Shipping weight: 0.32kg
- Shipping size: 21 x 9 x 6 cm
- 1 x Alcohol & Brix Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screwdriver
- 2 x Pipettes
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank is not included in the set)
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.