This is a true seawater or a salt (brine) refractometer preferred by the aquarist. Designed to measure seawater (marine aquaria) or very low concentrated salt solutions
It can be generally calibrated by fresh water but to ensure accurate salinity measurement of a reef aquarium, calibrate at least once by a solution matching the refractive index of 35ppt seawater or similar solution near measurement range.
With this refractometer you can:
- Measure concentration of salt water and brine or salinity in water
- Used for quality control in research, clinical laboratories, and marine industry
- Have better management of marine saltwater tank
- Ensure pets are safe in your aquarium
- Ensure water has the exact level of salinity they need to survive and thrive in their typical marine environment
With few drops on the testing prism, cover, look and read the result!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy and eliminates concerns on temperature
- Easy to calibrate and use
- Soft rubber eyepiece for comfortable viewing
- Cushioned with soft and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus, clearly defined scale, w/ large easy-to-read measurements
- Durable, built to last long
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Accurate results guaranteed
- Range: 0-10% Salinity; 1.000-1.070g/cm3 Density
- Resolution: 1ppt Salinity; 0.001 g/cm3 Density
- Reference temperature: 20°C
- ATC: 10-30°C
- Item Length: 20.5cm
- Item Weight :109 g
Set Includes :
- 1 x Traditional Salinity Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screwdriver
- 2 x Pipettes
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank is not included in the set)
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.