This optical Coolant and Battery Refractometer w/ three scales is designed to measure freezing point of coolants & antifreezes based on ethylene glycol & as well as it measures of battery fluid condition & concentration of the ethylene glycol aqueous solution.
Scale range: Ethylene glycol: -60 to 0°C and 0 to 100% ; Battery fluid: 1.10 to 1.40 kg/l
With this refractometer, you can:
* Take care of your flooded battery
* Check the strength of electrolyte solution batteries
* Measure freezing point of ethylene glycol based cooling systems
* Have tool that professional and nonprofessional simply can't be without
Just few drops on testing prism,cover, look and read the result!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
• Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy & eliminates concerns on temperature
• Easy to use & calibrate
• Cushioned w/ soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
• Adjustable & clearly defined scale, w/ large easy-to-read measurements
• Approved by strict quality & safety standards
- 2 scales for Ethylene glycol: -60 to 0°C (freezing Point) and 0 to 100% ; Battery fluid: 1.10 to 1.40 kg/l in 5°C ; 5% and 0.01 kg/l divisions
- Take care of your flooded battery and checks the strength of electrolyte solution batteries
- It also measures freezing point of ethylene glycol based cooling systems and the concentration of the ethylene glycol aqueous solution
- LIGHTWEIGHT, made with the highest and finest quality of ALUMINUM & rubber
- Features automatic temperature compensation (ATC) and comes with Portable USB LED Light
- Ethylene glycol: -60 to 0°C
- Ethylene glycol: 0 to 100%
- Battery fluid: 1.10 to 1.40 kg/l
- Ethylene glycol: 5°C
- Ethylene glycol: 5%
- Battery fluid: 0.01 kg/l
- Ethylene glycol: ±5°C
- Ethylene glycol: ±5%
- Battery fluid: ±0.01 kg/l
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- ATC range: 10 – 30°C
- Material composition: Aluminum & Rubber
- Item Length: 15.2cm
- Item weight: 92g
- Shipping weight: 301g
- Shipping size: 21 x 9 x 6cm
- 1 x Traditional Battery Antifreeze Cleaning Fluid Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screw driver
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 2 x Pipettes
- 1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank not included in set)
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.