This Beer Refractometer is true Brix or wort specific gravity refractometer. Measure the refractive index of sample & displays result in brix & wort specific gravity, with a range from 0-32% and 1.000-1.120 respectively. It’s an optical device that, like a hydrometer, measures the specific gravity of beer or wort (brewing) or ferment for brandy.
With this refractometer, you can:
- Measure the degree of hops sugar
- Measure the proportion of beer juice
- Measure before fermentation & after fermentation, it is possible to calculate alcohol content of beer
- Measure sugar content in juices of fruits
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy & eliminates concerns temperature
- Easy to calibrate and use
- Cushioned w/ soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate the test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus and clearly defined scale, w/ large easy-to-read measurements
- Approved by strict quality & safety standards
- Comes with Portable USB LED Light
- Measuring Range: 0-32% Brix ; 1.000 – 1.120 Wort Specific Gravity
- Division: 0.2% Brix ; 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
- Accuracy: ±0.2% Brix; ±0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- ATC: 10-30°C
- Length : 17.2 cm
- Item Weight: 100g
- 1 x Traditional Beer Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screwdriver
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 2 x Pipettes
- 1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank not included in set)
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.