It measures the total amount of Visual Light Transmission (VLT) through a window and any coating (tint film) on that window. This is designed to measure the total VLT of a window after it has been treated with aftermarket window film.
Applicable to measure the transmittance or haze of all kinds of transparent, translucent samples with a parallel plane (such as automobile manufacturing, aerospace, glass products, plastic sheet, sheet, etc). Also can be used to determine the turbidity or clarity of a liquid sample (water, drinks and so on).
- Digital display
- Wide measurement range
- High resolution
- One key calibration
- Solid structure, small volume, light weight, exquisite, easy to carry
- Continuous measuring mode
- Own internal light source
- Can connect with PC computer by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface (not included in the set).
- Designed in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM D1033-61, JIS k7105-81, and other standards
- Display: 10mm LCD
- Resolution: 0.1
- Accuracy: ≤ 2%
- Wavelength: 550 Nanometers
- Measurement Range: 0~100% Light Transmission
- Interface: RS-232C (optional, not included in the set)
- Sample Thickness: Less than 18mm/0.4inch
- Operating conditions: 0~50°C, <90%RH
- Time of Testing: Maximum of 4 seconds
- Effects from Stray Light: Not Affected by Stray Light
- Light Source: LED
- Measuring Mode: Continous
- Lamp Life: 10 Years
- Power Source: 4 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (not included in the set)
- Weight: 100g (excluding batteries)
- Main Unit: 126 x 65 x 27mm
- Sensor: 125 x 38 x 38mm
- 1 x Digital Windows Tint Meter with sensor
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- 1 x Calibration Plate
- Carrying Case
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.