SLM25TK Sound Level Meter with Data Logging Function Measure 30dB~130dB and CD Software
This Decibel Meter with PC Interface easy to use while providing you an accurate reading in a greater range than similar inexpensive sound meters on the market.
This sound meter can read between 30dB~130dB, and capture data to PC using compatible software (included in the set).
Applications include: Environmental measurement, law enforcement, workplace design, sound level analysis of machinery & engines.
- CE Certified & RoHS Compliant
- 32000 Reading Internal Memory (Data record function)
- When connected to computer, measurement is live on the computer screen too
- Adjustable Over / Under alert threshold via computer interface
- Maximum data recording limit can be adjusted via the PC interface
- Tripod Mount (Tripod not included)
- Includes CD Software (dual language: English, Chinese), AC/DC wire & batteries
- Windows Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (Do not run in Mac OS)
- Standard Applied: IEC651 type 2, ANSI SI .4 type 2
- Calibration sound source: 94dB @ 1kHz
- Measurement range: 30~130dBA
- Accuracy: +1.5dB(reference sound pressure standard,94dB@1KHz)
- Record Interval: 1~60 sec / 1~60 min / 1~24 hrs
- Frequency response: 31.5~8.5KHz
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Frequency weighting: A/C
- Analogy bar graph: 2dB/1 Bar graph
- Measurement Unit: dBA / dBC
- Sampling rate: 2 times/second (FAST), 1 time/second (SLOW)
- AC signal output: 4Vrms/ full barograph, output impedance is approx 600 ohm
- DC signal output: 33mV/dB
- Dynamic characteristic: FAST (high speed) / SLOW (low speed)
- Power supply: 4pcs x AA Size 1.5V battery or the USB Power Cable
- Package Weight: 0.42 kg
- 1 x Sound Level Meter
- 1 x English User Manual
- 1 x CD Software (English & Chinese)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AC/DC line
- 4 x AA Battery
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.