Brix Refractometer (brixmeter) has a scale in the range of 0~10% Bx with 0.1% reading resolution and well designed for field use.
Designed to measure cutting or machining emulsions (the content of oil in an aqueous solution) or for industrial measurement of high dilution multiple cutting fluid, emulsion concentration.
The usual sucrose concentration of selected substances like cutting or machining emulsions (water with oil) is 0~7.
Also be used on very low-concentrated sugar solutions, tea, traditional Chinese medicine solution, & sap of maple trees. Raw sap has a sugar content of 2-3% Brix.
With this refractometer, you can:
* Use for quality control in research, clinical laboratories, food & beverage industry
* Use measure sap’s sugar content to know which maple tree produces sweetest from year to year. Highly recommended by Maple Sap/Syrup Makers/producers
* Have the tool that professional and nonprofessional simply can't be without.
Just a few drops on the testing prism, cover, look and read the result!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
• Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy and eliminates concerns on temperature
• Easy to use and calibrate
• Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
• Adjustable focus and clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements
• Approved by strict quality & safety standards
• RANGE: 0~10 %Brix with 0.1% division and ±0.1%Brix accuracy
• MAPLE. Measure sugar content of sap from maple tree trees and see how the sugar concentration can vary between trees and even between taps on the same tree. If you are producing maple syrup “for real” or just a hobbyist who loves data, this tool is for you!
• SOUP & WATER-SOLUBLE GLUE. Measure the total dissolved solids in soup or water-soluble glue
• with ATC & LIGHTWEIGHT. Made with the highest and finest quality of ALUMINUM & rubber and features automatic temperature compensation and comes with Portable USB LED Light.
Measuring Range: 0 to 10 %Bx
Division: 0.1 %Bx
Accuracy: ±0.1 %Bx
Reference Temperature: 20°C
ATC range: 10 – 30°C
Item Length: 20.5cm
Item weight: 109g
Shipping size: 21 x 9 x 6cm
1 x Traditional Brix Refractometer
1 x English Instruction manual
1 x Mini screwdriver
1 x Cleaning Cloth
2 x Pipettes
1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank not included in set)
1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.