This optical Clinical Refractometer is a high-performance handheld, easy-to-use, clinical refractometer that determines urine specific gravity, the protein concentration in plasma or serum, & refractive index of the subject being tested.
With this refractometer, you can:
** Three scales in one instrument allow for quick & easy measurements
** Determine the refractive index, serum protein & specific gravity in urine sample instantly
** Have the tool that professional and nonprofessional simply can't be without
The specific gravity of urine can be measured with a special hydrometer called urinometer BUT measuring with a refractometer is much simpler just a few drops on the testing prism, cover, look & read the result!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
• Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy & eliminates concerns on temperature
• Easy to use & calibrate
• Soft rubber eyepiece for comfortable viewing
• Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
• Adjustable focus and clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements
• Approved by strict quality & safety standards
• Accurate results guaranteed
• RANGE: Serum protein: 0 ~ 12 g/100 ml ; Urine specific gravity: 1.000 ~ 1.050 ; Refractive index: 1.333 ~1.360 RI
• DIVISION: Serum protein: 0.2 g/100ml ; Urine specific gravity: 0.005 ; Refractive index: 0.0005 RI
• ACCURACY: Serum protein: ±0.2 g/100ml ; Urine specific gravity: ±0.005 ; Refractive index: ±0.0005 RI
• LIGHTWEIGHT, made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber
• Features automatic temperature compensation (ATC) and comes with Portable USB LED Light
Serum protein: 0 ~ 12 g/100 ml
Urine specific gravity: 1.000 ~ 1.050
Refractive index: 1.333 ~ 1.360 RI
Serum protein: 0.2 g/100 ml
Urine specific gravity: 0.005
Refractive index: 0.0005 RI
Reference Temperature: 20°C
ATC: 10-30 ° C
Shipping Size/Weight: 0.32kg / 21x9x6 cm
1 x Traditional Clinical Refractometer
1 x English Instruction manual
1 x Mini screwdriver
1 x Cleaning Cloth
2 x Pipettes
1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank not included in set)
1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.