SMTK-49 Digital Salinity Salt Water Quality Meter Water Pool and Koi Fish Pond with Temp Tester IP65
Designed to measure the salt content in liquid. It measures both temperature (ºC/°F) and salinity (ppt) and displays simultaneously on its clear LCD.
Applications & Usage:
It quickly and accurately measures salt concentration in koi ponds. Salt deters algae growth, detoxifies nitrite, and eliminates fish parasites and bacterial infections. Ideal for checking salt in fish hospital tanks and tropical aquariums, water monitoring, seawater-prepared food solutions, breeding ponds, aquariums, holding tanks and more.
- IP65 splashproof & dustproof housing
- CE Marking
- °C/°F unit switchable
- Built-in NaCL Temperature coefficient
- Conductivity to TDS conversion factor
- High accuracy
- Multipoint calibration
- Easy one-touch calibration
- Allow factory default resetting
- Over & below the limit value indicator
- Auto and Manual ranging capability
- Broad Salinity Range
- Data hold function
- Auto Power-Off Function with disable feature
- Low battery indicator
- Self-diagnostic for error messages
- Measuring Range:
- Salinity: 0.00~10.0 ppt (NaCL) and 10.1~70.0ppt (NaCL)
- Temperature Compensation: 0~50°C
- Salinity: 1% Full Scale ± 1 digit or 2% Full Scale ± 1 digit (10.1-70.0ppt)
- Temperature: ±0.5°C
- Salinity: 0.01ppt or 0.1ppt
- Temperature: 0.1°C/°F
- TDS Factor: Built-in NaCL conductivity to TDS conversion factor
- Normalization Temperature: Fixed at 25°C
- Operating Temperature: 0~50°C
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V button batteries (last up to 80hrs continuous work)
- Auto power off if idle or no operation for 20 minutes
- Size: 165 x 35 x 32mm
- 1 x Salinity and Temperature Meter
- 4 x 1.5V Button Batteries
- English User Manual
- Standard packaging box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.