SLM24TK Digital Sound Level Meter with High Accuracy Measuring 30dB-130dB
This Decibel Meter is compact and easy to use while providing you accurate readings in a greater range than similar inexpensive sound meters on the market.
This sound meter can read between 30dB~130dB while reducing the effects of wind noise to produce more accurate readings.
Applications include: Environmental measurement, law enforcement, workplace design, sound level analysis of machinery and engines.
- Auto Ranging
- Frequency weighting: A/C
- Fast/Slow time weighting selection
- Max Hold function
- High Accuracy
- Bar graph display
- AC/DC function
- White Backlight
- Over / Under indicator
- Time and date display
- Auto-off function setup
- Low Battery Alert
- Tripod Mount (Tripod not included)
- with USB cable for power supply
- CE Certified & RoHS Complaint's
- Measurement range: 30~130dBA
- Standard applied: IEC651 type 2, ANSI S1.4 type 2
- Accuracy: Â±1.5dB(reference sound pressure standard, 94dB@1KHz)
- Frequency response: 31.5~8.5KHz
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Measurement weighting: A/C
- Analogy bar graph: 2dB/1 Bar graph increment
- Display update time: 2 times/second (FAST), 1 time/second (SLOW)
- AC signal output: 4Vrms/ full barograph, output impedance is approx 600 ohm
- DC signal output: 33mV/dB
- Sampling rate: FAST (125ms) / SLOW (1s)
- Dynamic characteristic: FAST (high speed) / SLOW (low speed)
- Power supply: 4 x AA Size 1.5V battery or USB Power Cable
- Package Weight: 0.41 kg
- Package Dimension: 10 x 24.5 x 5 (cm)
- 1 x Sound Level Meter
- 1 x English User Manual
- 1 x AC/DC line
- 1 x USB Power cable
- 4 x AA Battery
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.