This optical Brix & Salinity Refractometer is designed to measure seawater (marine aquaria) or very low concentrated salt solutions & low concentration of sugar solutions as well as reading salt solution density.
With this refractometer, you can:
- Measure concentration of salt water & brine or salinity in water
- Used for quality control in research, clinical laboratories, food & beverage industry
- Have better management marine saltwater tank
- Ensure pets are safe in your aquarium & water has exact level of salinity they need to survive & thrive in their typical marine environment
- Maintain proper concentration of your cutting and grinding fluids & save your money!
- Works w/ low sugar-related food like tomato juice, tea, etc.
- Just a few drops on the testing prism, cover, look and read the result!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC) 10~30°C, increase accuracy and eliminates concerns on temperature
- Easy to use & calibrate
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus & clearly defined scale, w/ large easy-to-read measurements
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- RANGE: Salinity range is 0-100 ppt ; Brix range is 0~10% ; 1.000~1.070g/cm3 Density
- DIVISION: 0.2% salinity ; 0.2% Brix ; 0.001g/cm3 density
- MARINE AQUARIA: Measure salt water or salinity of water, ideal for aquariums and marine monitoring
- FOOD & INDUSTRIAL LIQUID: Maintain proper concentration of your cutting and grinding fluids as well as check low concentrated salt and sugar solutions and food content
- QUALITY & LIGHTWEIGHT: made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber and features automatic temperature compensation and comes with Portable USB LED Light
- Measuring Range
- Salinity: 0-100 ppt
- Brix: 0 to 10%
- Density: 1.000 to 1.070 g/cm3
- Salinity: 1ppt
- Brix: 0.1%
- Density: 0.001 g/cm3
- Salinity: ±1ppt
- Brix: ±0.1%
- Density: ±0.001 g/cm3
- ATC: 10~30°C
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- Item Length and weight: 20cm ; 102g
- 1 x Traditional Brix and Salinity Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screw driver
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 2 x Pipettes
- 1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank not included in set)
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.