This 6-in-1 Multi-Parameter pen-type water quality tester can measure pH, Conductivity, ORP, Temperature (°C/°F), TDS and Salinity in one meter.
It has wide range of application, an ideal tool for all water quality testing like Agriculture, Anti-freeze Recycling, Aquarium, Boiler, Chemical Industry, Cooling tower, Drinking Water, Fish Farming, Food industry, Garden husbandry, Hydroponic, Laboratory usage, Plating industry, Swimming pool & Spa, Water Treatment, etc.
- Combo water quality tester 6 parameter measurement
- Microprocessor based for fast and accurate display
- New rugged & ergonomic design
- Digital calibration by one button
- It floats on water
- Compact & handy, easy to carry anywhere
- Temp reading is always displayed to pH or ORP or Conductivity or TDS or Salinity
- Compact housing IP57 waterproof standard and rugged design
- Large LCD (2.5 x 2 cm)
- Display Temperature simultaneously with pH or Conductivity or TDS or Salinity
- With Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Display Maximum/Minimum value and data HOLD
- Selectable temperature unit °C/°F
- Battery Low indication
- Auto power off
- Easy to replace Conductivity electrode (include), pH electrode (included) and ORP electrode (not included in the set)
- Automatically identify the parameters during replacement of electrode
- Made in Taiwan
- pH: -2~16.00pH
- Temperature: 0~90°C
- ORP: -1000 ~ 1000mV
- Conductivity: 0~2000μS, 2.00~20.00mS
- TDS: 0~1300ppm , 1.30~13.00ppt
- Salinity: 0~1000ppm, 1.00~12.00ppt
- pH: ±0.01pH+1dgt
- Temperature: ±0.2°C+1dg
- ORP: ±2 + 1dgt
- Conductivity / TDS / Salinity: ±2%FS
- pH: 0.01pH
- Temperature: 0.1°C
- ORP: 1mV
- Conductivity: 1μS/ 0.01mS
- TDS: 1ppm/ 0.01ppt
- Salinity: 1ppm/ 0.01ppt
- pH: 0~90°C
- Conductivity: 0~50°C
- pH: 4.00/ 7.00/ 10.01
- Conductivity: 0μS/ 1413μS/ 12.88mS
- Operating temperature : 0~60°C
- Storage temperature : 0~60°C
- Buttons : Three Keys
- Power : 4 x AAA size batteries
- Weight : 135 g (battery included)
- Dimension : 195 x 40 x 36mm
- 1 x 6-in-1 Combo Pen Meter
- 4 x 1.5V AAA Batteries installed
- 1 x pH electrode
- 1 x Conductivity Electrode
- 1 x Soaking solution
- 2 x Bottles of pH Calibration Solution (pH4.0 & pH7.0)
- 1 x Bottle of Conductivity Calibration Solution (1413uS/cm)
- 2 x extra screw
- 1 x Allen wrench
- 1 x Wrist Strap
- English User Manual
- Hard Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.