PHTK-160 Digital pH ORP (2 in 1) Controller with Electrodes + CO2 & O3 Relay 110V/220V Water Tester
The most advanced type of Controller with which it can simultaneously measure and display the pH value and redox value (ORP) as well as the other all at the same time which is contrary to almost all other PH/ORP controller.
Applications & Usage:
Fish hatchery, wine production, swimming pool (bath), laboratories, water conditioning, schools & colleges, floristics, for analysis of fluids (pH value), ponds, various industrial application, Pisciculture, Koi, Kois, Boiler, Pond, Pool, Spa, swimming pools, pool, analysis of liquids, orchids breed, breeder, hemp, grow, etc. The suitable way for you to keep an eye on the different water parameters in your tank.
- Display pH value and redox value (ORP)
- With 2 probes (pH and redox)
- 2 circuits and 2 switched sockets.
- Simultaneously measure pH & ORP and control other pH & ORP related CO²-plant (via pH value) and an ozonizer (via orp value)Simultaneously regulates the pH and redox values in liquids
- Power Plug for CO2 and Ozone Solenoids or Dosing Pumps are provided
- Replaceable pH & ORP Electrodes
- Uses the Protection Dead Band feature
- Gives you an option to mount it on the wall or hung on
- Display: double 4 LED, DUAL display reading
- Conformity: CE and RoHS
- PH: 0.00 ~ 14.00pH
- ORP: -1999 ~ 1999mV
- PH: ±0.1%+0.02PH
- ORP: ±5mV
- PH: 0.01pH
- ORP: 1mV
- PH: 3.50 ~ 10.50pH
- ORP: -500 ~ 500mV
- Relay Contact: 5A for AC 110V or 220V
- Operation Temperature : 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
- Ambient Humidity : 90 or less than 90 % R. H.
- Power Requirement : AC110V ±10% 60Hz / AC220V ±10% 50Hz
- Power Consumption : 2 Watts
- Voltage: 220V or 110V
- Dimensions: 160 x 102 x 40mm
- Weight: 872g
- 1 x Dual Controller for pH & ORP
- 1 x set of 4.003 and 6.864 calibration (buffer) solutions
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1x Detachable pH electrode
- 1 x Detachable ORP electrode
- 2 x Rubber cable holder with suction cap
- 1 x Mini-screwdriver
- Metal Holder
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.