PHTK-151 Portable 3-in-1 ORP mV / PH / Temperature Meter Water Quality Tester Tank Pool Pond
This advanced pH, ORP and Temperature meter specifically designed to provide precise measurements even under harsh conditions. Equipped with ATC, automatically adjust itself to correct temperature discrepancies during use.
Use to measure the redox potential of your aquarium, pond, spa or pools and soil. Use it sea water aquarium for controlling of an ozone addition as well as in sea and freshwater basins. Ideally also to the indirect chlorine measurement in the swimming pool and other various industrial application.
- Uses replaceable pH electrode & ORP electrode
- With ATC
- With BNC connections for use with a replaceable electrode
- Clear readings even in the darkest of environments
- Easy to use interface and monitors data continuously
- Measuring Range:
- pH: 0.00 to 14.00pH
- ORP/mV: 0 to ±1999mV
- Temp: 0°C to 100°C
- pH: 0.01pH
- ORP/mV: ±0.1% F·S±1 digit
- pH: 0.01pH
- ORP/mV: 1mV
- Display: 4-digit LCD
- Power Supply: 9V Battery (up to 50 hours)
- Operating Conditions:
- Room Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Humidity: =95%
- Input resistance: 10¹²O
- Dimension: 180mm x 83mm x 46mm
- Instrument only: 290g
- Gross weight: 570g
- Calibration: (values refer to a temperature of 25°C):
- Single point in neutral buffer solution
- Double point in neutral buffer solution plus an acid or alkaline buffer solution
- Offset regulation range: ±1pH
- Slope: 85 - 100%
- Temperature Compensation: Completely automatic with ATC probe. When probe is off, temperature is fixed at 20°C which can be modified with calibration screw.
- 1 x 3-in-1 ORP mV, pH, Temperature Meter
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Mini-screw driver
- 1 x Detachable Temperature Probe
- 1 x Replaceable pH Electrode
- 1 x Replaceable ORP Electrode
- 1 x Black protective carrying case
- 4.003pH & 6.864pH calibration solutions
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.