DOTK-99 Digital Dissolved Oxygen DO Meter Water Quality Tester Handheld Tool
This Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Meter is a high performance, high accuracy, large LCD with dissolved oxygen and temperature value display. It has ready indicator prompts whenever reading stabilizes. The LCD display shows measured DO are displayed in % or in ppm/mg/l and Barometric are displayed in mmHg or KPA, Temperature in °C, and real-time in Year/Month/Date and Hour/minute/Seconds interchangeably.
- Aquaculture: To monitor oxygen levels in fish and shrimp farming
- Industrial: Ideal for checks the quality of plant water intake and discharge
- Environmental: To test water quality, BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand) value
- Educational: Ideal for quick, accurate DO readings in laboratories and schools
- Big LCD with D.O and temperature value display
- Stability indication
- Auto temperature compensation
- Easy D.O value calibration
- Auto power off time selectable
- Clark type oxygen electrode
- Data hold function
- Adjustable Coefficient of membrane
- 99 Memory
- Barometric Pressure Compensation
- Real Time Clock
- Accurate Dissolved Oxygen readings
- Battery Low Indicator
- Optional: RS232 port to connect PC
- With IrDA Port for printing
- Operating Features:
- Manually Salt / Baro Compensation
- Real Time
Dissolve Oxygen D.O. Measurement
- Range: 0~199.9% / 0~19.99 PPM / 0~19.99 mg/I
- Accuracy: ±1.5% F.S
- Resolution: 0.1% / 0.01 PPM / 0.01 mg/I
- Range: 0~50 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Salinity Measurement
- Range: 0.0~50ppt
- Resolution: 0.1ppt
- Barometric Pressure: 500~1499 mmHg / 66.6~199.9 KPa
- Pressure Resolution: 1 mmHg / 0.1 KPa
- LCD size : (h) 44 mm x (W) 26 mm
Operating Temperature : 0~50 °C
- Humidity < 80%
Storage Temperature : 0~60 °C
- Humidity < 90%
- Sensor Life Time: > 6 months ( with good maintenance )
- Dimension: (h) 175 mm x (W) 70 mm x (h) 33 mm
- Weight of D.O. Meter : 150g ( without battery )
- Battery: AAA x 4pcs
- 1 x Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- 1 x Probe with 333cm Cable
- 4 x AAA batteries
- 5 x Teflon Membrane
- 5 x O-rings
- 2 x Replacement Electrolyte Solution
- English Instruction Manual
- Sturdy & Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.