The tester can help diagnose injector problems, you can use it to test each injector individually to help identify stuck, leaking or burnt-out conditions. It has 4 pulse mode:
- Mode 1 (Short) : outputs 1 pulse, whose pulse width is about 250ms.
- Mode 2 (Medium) : output 50 pulses, every pulse's pulse width is about 7ms.
- Mode 3 (Long) : output 100 pulses, every pulse width is about 3.5ms.
- Mode 4 (Continuous) : output pulses continously at the rate of 50 pulses per about 1450ms, every pulse's pulse width is about 7ms. At any time, you can press the PULSE key again to stop outputting pulse.
- Digital LCD display
- Pulse Signal Indicator
- Mode Set and Pulse Key Features
- Powered directly by 12V vehicle battery
- Handheld compact design
- CE marking
- Black Clip
- Red Clip
- Pulse Output Terminal
- Operation Environment : 0°C~40°C, relative humidity <80%
- Storage Environment : -10°C~50°C, relative humidity <85%
- Size : 147 x 82 x 29mm (for main body only)
- Weight : about 165g
- 1 x Injector Tester
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Carrying pouch
- Standard Packaging Box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.