Battery Fluid Refractometer is primarily for testing freezing point & concentration of either ethylene or propylene glycol-based cooling systems & testing ethylene or propylene glycol-based anti-freezing liquids. Also measuring Specific gravity of battery fluid.
Carefully manufactured & inspected to ensure a long life in use.
With this refractometer, you can:
- Check battery charge condition and its health condition
- Test freezing point of your car cooling system
- Know the status of your car coolant
- Ensure all is working properly and not causing problems like rust, prone to freezing, poor charging, poor cooling, etc
With only a few drops on the testing prism, cover, look through the eyepiece read the result!
COMMON FEATURES ON OUR REFRACTOMETERS:
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy and eliminates concerns on temperature
- Easy to calibrate and use
- Soft rubber eyepiece for comfortable viewing
- Cushioned w/ soft and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus, clearly defined scale, large easy-to-read measurements
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- LIGHTWEIGHT, Made with highest and finest quality of ALUMINUM & rubber
- Fully Equipped with ATC, Automatic Temperature Compensation, automatically adjust or ambient shifts in outdoor temperatures, while still yielding accurate results.
- Measuring Range:
- -60 ~ 0°C (66.6%~0%) Ethylene Glycol
- -50 ~ 0°C (62.4%~0%) Propylene Glycol
- 1.100 - 1.400kg/l Battery Fluids SG
- 5°C (Ethylene & Propylene Glycol)
- 0.01kg/l Battery Fluids SG
- ±5°C (Ethylene & Propylene Glycol)
- ±0.01kg/l Battery Fluids SG
- ATC: 10-30°C
- Item Length 15.2 cm
- Item weight: 91 g
- 1 x Traditional Battery Fluid Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screwdriver
- 2 x Pipettes
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Portable USB LED Light (Power Bank, not included)
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.