VMTK-904 3-Axis Vibration Meter Piezoelectric Sensor Displacement Velocity Acceleration Gauge Tester
This Vibration Tester is used for measuring periodic motion, check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery. Vibration is a reliable indicator of the mechanical health or condition of a particular machine or product. It is designed for measuring of various mechanical vibration. Build with rugged construction that allows long time usage.
- Uses piezoelectric acceleration transducer to convert vibration signal
- Specially designed for easy on-site vibration measurement
- 3 accelerations in 1 sensor for 3-axis vibration measurement
- 3 same parameters in one display for 3-dimensional measurement or 1-dimensional measurement specified, showing 3 different parameters of velocity, acceleration, and displacement in 1 display
- Bearing condition monitoring function
- Individual high-quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements
- LCD digital display with backlight
- With Max. value hold and low battery indication
- Manual off at any time or auto power off
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface (not included in the set)
- AC output socket for earphones and recording for use as an electronic stethoscope ( Earphone is not included in the set)
- In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines
- Display: 4 digit LCD backlit
- Sensor: 3-Axis Piezoelectric Accelerometer
- Axial Vibration: any one axis of X, Y, Z or 3 axes of XYZ
- Accuracy: 5 % of Reading + 2 digits
- Measurement range:
- Displacement: 0.001~4.000mm Equivalent Peak~Peak: 0.04~160.0 mil
- Acceleration: 0.1~400.0m/s2 Equivalent Peak: 0.3~1312ft/s2; 0.0~40g
- Velocity: 0.01~400.0mm/s True RMS: 0.004~16.00inch/s
- Frequency Range:
- Displacement: 10Hz~1kHz
- Acceleration: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz 10Hz~10kHz
- Velocity: 10Hz~1kHz
- Metric Imperial Conversion
- Analogue Output: AC output 0~2.0V peak full scale (load resistance: above 10k)
- PC interface: RS232C (cable and software not included in the set)
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature: 0~50°C
- Humidity: <90 rh="" li="">
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
- Size: 130 x 76 x 32mm
- Weight: 340g (excluding battery)
- 1 x 3-Axis Vibration Tester
- 1 x Powerful rare earth magnet
- 1 x 3-Axis Piezoelectric Accelerometer
- 1 x Stinger probe (Cone)
- 1 x Stinger probe (Ball)
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- Carrying Case
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.