TMTK-898 Ultrasonic Thickness Meter Tester Gauge Velocity 1.2~225mm Metal 1000~9999m/s Range
The Digital Ultrasonic Thickness with a measurement range of 1.20~225.00mm combined with ultrasonic wave velocity measurement function of 1000~9999m/s provides accurate measurement readings. Widely used in various precise measurements for different hardware/parts in the industrial realm. One of its important applications is to monitor the level decreasing thickness during operation of various and pressure container.
- Auto Calibration
- Auto linear compensation: enhances the precision by correcting the non-linear accuracy of transducer
- Coupling status indication
- 10 thickness measurement storage and recall function available
- Sound velocity measurement: with a given thickness by sample hardware to measure the sound velocity, which avoids the further conversion or consultation of the table
- 12 sound velocity for different material which also adjustable
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off mode
- More than 10000 times long life keys
- The unit has a special memory that retains all of its settings even when the power is off
- LCD Digital display: 4 digits
- Minimum display unit: 0.1mm
- Working frequency: 5MHz
- Measurement Range: 1.2~225.0mm (Steel)
- Minimum limit for Tubes measurement: (phi) 20 x 3mm (Steel)
- Accuracy: ± (1% H + 0.1 mm) (H denotes the measured thickness)
- Sound Velocity Range: 1000~9999m/s
- Measuring Sound Velocity with a given thickness
- Measuring Range: 1000~9999m/s
- When the given thickness over 20mm, the accuracy is ±1%; when the given thickness less than 20mm, the accuracy is ±5%
- Operating Temperature: 0~40°C (32~104°F)
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 AAA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Normal Operation Current ≤50mA
- With Backlight turn on current ≤120mA
- Stand-by Current: ≤20 µA
- Size: approx. 72 x 146 x 29mm (2.83 x 5.75 x 1.14inch)
- Weight: approx. 202g (7.12oz) (Batteries and probe included)Sound Velocities of Common Materials
- Material Velocity (m/s) Material Velocity (m/s)
- 1 x Ultrasonic Thickness Meter
- 1 x 10mm, 5MHz Transducer
- 1 x 4mm Sample Block
- 1 x 50ml Bottle of Coupling Agent
- 1 x English Operating Manual
- 3 x AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Standard Factory Package
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.