This Vibration meter is one of the most useful tools in everyday machinery vibration monitoring. Specially designed for easy on-site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, predictive maintenance purposes, bearing condition maintenance function, conditional examination of oscillations of machines and construction units such as imbalance, loop alignment error and other errors in rotary machines.
- CE marking & conforms to international standards and passed the standards of ISO-2954
- Measures vibration in terms of Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration and High-Frequency Acceleration in Metric & Imperial units
- With individual high-quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements with magnetic base
- Quick accurate analysis for checking balance and alignment of a rotating object
- Bearing condition monitoring function
- With AC output socket for headphones and recording (headphones are not included)
- Manual or Auto power off and low battery indicator
- With long-lasting components & durable components are encased in an ABS-plastic casing for years of maintenance-free operation
- Standardization: CE & ISO-2954
- Velocity, Acceleration, Displacement
- RPM and Frequency
- Transducer: Piezoelectric accelerometer
- Speed: 0.1-400.00mm/s
- Acceleration: 0.01-400m/s2
- 0.3-1312 ft/s2
- Turns: 60-99990 (rpm)
- Revolution: 60-99990 R.P.M.
Frequency Range for Measuring:
- Velocity: 10Hz to 1kHz
Acceleration: 10Hz to 1kHz in 1 mode
- 10Hz to 10kHz in 10 mode for bearing condition check
- Displacement: 10Hz to 1kHz
- Accuracy: <5% +2 digits
- Metric and Imperial Conversion
- Max Hold
- Output: AC output 2.0V peak full scale (load resistance: above 10k)
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5 AAA size (UM-4) batteries
- Operating Condition:
- Temperature is 0~40°C
- Humidity below 90% RH
- Dimension: 124mm x 62mm x 30mm
- Weight: 181g
- 1 x DIGITAL VIBRATION METER
- 1 x Powerful rare earth magnet
- 1 x Accelerometer / Piezoelectricity Transducer
- 1 x Cone Stinger Probe
- 1 x Ball Stinger Probe
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case with contoured rubber foam inside
- 1 x Operation Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.