This advanced coating thickness meter with wide measuring range for automotive and painting applications. Uses magnetic induction & eddy current principle to measure the thickness of magnetic and non-magnetic surface and detect the thickness of a nonmagnetic coating on a magnetic substrate (ferrous, F) or an insulating coating on a non-magnetic conductive substrate (non-ferrous, NF).
- Stores up to 99 groups of measurement
- With backlight function
- Meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO2361
- Durable light weight ABS plastic housing
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- Automatic substrate recognition
- Built-in F & NF probe
- Has CE marking
- Digital display with no guessing errors
- Single & Continuous measurement mode
- Switchable between mils and microns
- Manual and automatic shut down
- Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base
- Low Battery Indicator
- Automatic or Manual Power off
- Automatic Calibration
- Probes: Built-in F probe & NF probe
- Screen Display : 4 digits, 10mm LCD
- Coating Thickness Range: 0-1250μm / 0-50mil
- 0.1μm (0~99.9μm)
- 1μm (over 100μm)
- Accuracy: ±1-3%n or ±2.5μm or 0.1mil (which ever is greater)
- PC Interface: RS232C interface (CD and cable are not included in the set)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Operating Condition:
- Temperature: 0~50°C (32°F-104°F)
- Humidity: <95%
- Automatic substrate recognition without guessing
- Dimensions: 126 x 65 x 35mm (5.0 x 2.6 x 1.6 inch)
- Weight: 81g (not including battery)
- 1 x Coating Thickness Meter
- 4 x Calibration foils
- 1 x Aluminum substrates
- 1 x Iron substrates
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- 1 x Sturdy & Protective Storage Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.