Coating Thickness Meter for automotive and painting applications that require greater precision Uses magnetic induction and eddy current principle to measure the thickness of magnetic and non-magnetic surface and detect the thickness of a nonmagnetic coating on a magnetic substrate (ferrous) or an insulating coating on a non-magnetic conductive substrate (non-ferrous).
- The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials such as paint, plastic porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, chrome etc. on magnetic materials such as iron, nickel and etc. It is often used to measure the thickness of the galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminum tile, some alloy tile, and paper etc.
- The NF probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder applied to aluminum, brass and non-magnetic stainless steel etc.
- Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base
- Wide measuring range and high resolution. The digital display gives an exact reading with no guessing errors.
- Shaped to fit comfortably for right or left-handed person.
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic or Manual shut down
- Measuring range:0~1000um/0~40mil
- Operating Principle: magnetic induction & eddy current (F & NF)
- Resolution:*0.1 um(0~99.9um) , 1um (over 100um)
- Accuracy: ±1~3%n or 2.5 um (Whichever is the greater)
- With Metric/Imperial readings, mils, and microns
- Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5V AA battery (UM3) (not included)
Operating conditions: 0-50°C Temperature, <80%RH Humidity
- 1 x Coating Thickness Gauge (main unit)
- 1 x F Probe
- 1 x NF Probe
- Calibration Foils
- Iron Substrate
- Aluminum Substrate
- English User's Manual
- Carrying Case
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.