Surface Roughness Tester is designed to measure 2 parameters (Ra, Rz) using the built-in Diamond pin probe. Parameters can be downloaded directly to PC via the optional RS-232 CD software & cables. This tester is widely used in production site to measure surface roughness of various machinery-processed parts and calculate corresponding parameters.
- Highly sophisticated inductance sensor
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Control circuit with high capacity
- Selectable Metric (µm) and Imperial (µinch)
- Exclusive DSP processes to output measurement results on LCD
- Charge the battery via USB cable or Power Adapter
- Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz
- Filtering methods: RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P
- Ra: 0.05-10.00 µm / 1.000-400.0 µinch
- Rz: 0.020-100.0 µm / 0.780-4000 µinch
- Fluctuation of display value: <= 6%
- Test Principle: Inductance type
- Material of Probe Pin: Diamond
- Radius of Probe Pin: 10µm
- Measurement Force of Probe: 16mN(1.6gf)
- Vertical Radius of Guiding Head: 48mm
- Probe Angle: 90°
- Maximum driving stroke: 17.5mm/0.7inch
- Cutoff Length: 0.25mm / 0.8mm / 2.5mm optional
- Evaluation length: 1-5 cut-off optional
- Driving speed
- sampling length = 0.25mm Vt=0.135mm/s
- sampling length = 0.8mm Vt=0.5mm/s
- sampling length = 2.5mm Vt=1mm/s
- returning Vt=1mm/s
- 0.001µm if reading <10µm
- 0.01µm if 10µm =reading <100µm
- 0.1µm if reading =100µm
- Data output: communicate with PC through RS232C interface (optional, not included in set)
- Metric / Imperial Conversion
- Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD with blue backlight
- Power Li-ion battery: rechargeable
- Operating conditions
- Temperature: 0~50°C
- Humidity: <80%
- Auto & Manual switch off
- Size: 140 x 57 x 48mm (5.5 x 2.2 x 1.9 inch)
- Weight: about 420g
- 1 x Digital Surface Roughness Tester
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Standard Sensor
- 1 x Standard Sample Plate
- 1 x Operation Manual
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Adjustable Leg
- 1 x Sheath of Sensor
- Power Adapter (choose 1 from these available adapters for the USA, UK, Australia, and Europe system)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.