The Professional Bench Top Multimeter is a unique multi-functional device that has 4 7/8 digits Dual Display with 80,000 counts and Analog Bar Graph with 23 segments. This precision LCR meter is a cost-effective solution for component and material measurement. Most suitable for use on production lines, laboratories, factories, radio-technology, R & D, maintenance and repairing work.
- High contrast and Wide visual angle LCD display with backlight
- Dual Display:
- Main Display: 80000
- Secondary Display: 80000
- Analog Bar Graph: 23 segments, update 40 time/sec
- More than 50 measuring functions including DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Currents, Resistance (Ω), Capacitance, Frequency (Hz), Temperature (°C/°F), Duty Cycle, Diode & Continuity Check
- Single Analyzed:
- (AC+DC) measuring synchronous
- (AC+Hz) measuring synchronous
- (DC+dBm) measuring synchronous
- (dBm+Hz) measuring synchronous
- (Hz+Duty) measuring synchronous
- (°C+°F) displaying synchronous\
- 16 Frequency points, 1% to 99% duty selectable square wave output
- Analyzing component of current or voltage signal
- dBm 20 types of reference impedance
- Auto data hold/ peak hold
- Relative measuring: REL, Relative percent: REL%
- 36 hours dynamic recording : MAX / MIN / AVG / MAX-MIN
- Communication: 9-pin isolated optical RS232 cable
- Measure speed is about 3 per second
- Timer for measurement
- Safety/Compliance: IEC 61010 CAT II 1000V; CAT III 600V
- Auto power off
- 0.1 ~ 99.9% pulse duty cycle measuring
- Set upper and lower limit area measuring
- Photoelectricity insulation RS-232 computer interface
- Timing measuring function
- AC measuring adopt High accuracy RMS, Widely measuring and AC+DC function, can measure the accuracy virtual value of AC by any wave
- Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground: 1000V RMS
- Continuity Beeper: 3kHz Approx.
- Operating Temperature: 0~50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20~60°C
- Operating Altitude: under 2000m
- Storage Altitude: under 5000m
- Relative Humidity : ≤75% @ 0~40°C; ≤45% @ 40~50°C
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: in an RF field or 1 V/m on all ranges and function except Capacitance
- Total Accuracy: specified +5% of range Capacitance not specified in RF fields performance above 1 V/m is not specified
- PC Interface: RS-232
- Compatible with Windows 2000 & XP only
- AC Power : 110~220 V (US / EU / AU / UK Power adapter plug)
- Size: approx. 242 x 212 x 98 mm
- Weight: approx.1388g (accessories not included)
- 1 x Digital Bench Top Multimeter
- 1 x Pair of Test Leads
- 1 x Type K Thermocouple
- 1 x RS-232 Software CD
- 1 x 9-pin Cable Adapter
- 1 x AC Power Cord
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard Packaging Box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.