This pen R/C meter for SMD is designed to accurately measure small chip components. Measures diode & polar capacitance and capable of relative measurement.
- Quickly measure high Resistance, Capacitance and Diode Test
- Relative Measurement
- High precision Resistance and Capacitance probe
- Precise non-magnetic steel tips
- Over range and Low battery indication
- Auto Power off function and Low battery indication
- Ideal tool for Surface Mount Devices (SMD)
- CE marking
- Passed IEC1010 set standards
- Pollution degree: 2
- Altitude < 2000 m
- Operating temperature: 0~40°C, (<80% RH, non-condensing)
- Storage temperature: -10~60°C, (<70% RH, battery removed)
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) /°C (<18°C or >28°C)
- MAX. Voltage between terminals and earth ground: 50V DC or 36V AC rms
- Sample Rate: 3 times/sec for digital data
- Display: 3 3/4 digits LCD display with max. reading 3999
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V Button Battery
- Dimensions: 181 x 35 x 20mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: approx. 65g (battery included)
- 1 x RC Pen-Type Multimeter
- 2 x 1.5V Button Battery
- English Quick Start Guide
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.