HTTK-790 Portable Digital Rebound Leeb Hardness Tester Gauge Meter Steel Metal Aluminum Iron
This digital hardness tester measures the hardness of sample material in terms of Hardness Leeb (HL). Its very handy portable, but powerful and versatile hardness tester for different kind of metallic materials including steel and cast steel, cold work tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, nodular cast iron, cast aluminum, brass, Bronze and copper alloys.
- Test at any angle, even upside down
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
- Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
- User recalibration function allowed
- Average Times Setting
- Durable metal case and hardness scales
- D type Impact Device + D type Calibration block
- With backlight
- Battery information showing the rest capacity of the battery
- Manual or Auto power off
- Measuring range: 200~900L
- Impact Directions: up, down, horizontal, slanting up, slanting down
- Impact Device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing applications. Weight: 75g
Measuring materials: 9 different common materials
- Steel and cast steel
- Cold work tool steel
- Stainless steel
- Grey cast iron
- Nodular cast iron
- Cast aluminum alloys
- Brass (copper-zinc alloys)
- Bronze (copper-aluminum alloys/copper-tin alloys)
- Wrought copper alloys
- Display: 12.5mm LCD with backlight
- Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
- Conversion: HL-HRC-HRB-HB-HV-HSD
- With RS232C interface
- Memory: 50 Data can be stored and re-readable
- Work voltage: 3V (2 x 1.5V AAA size battery)
- Working temperature: -10~50°C
- Storage temperature:-30~60°C
- Relative humidity: =90%
- Dimension: 146 x 65 x 36mm
- Main Unit: 140g (not including batteries)
- Test Workpiece: 6.2lbs
- Whole Set with Hard Carrying Case: 8.5lbs (not including batteries)
- 1 x Portable Leeb Hardness Tester
- 1 x Standard Test Block
- 1 x Small Support Ring
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.