FFW-718BLK Lucky Wireless Fish Finder Locator with 45m (135ft) Depth & 120m (400ft) Wireless Range
Use it in one of the following ways:
- With Rod and Line / Roach Pole
- With bait boats
- Display Fish Icon and Live-Update Water Bottom Contour
- Detects and displays big and small fish or groups of big and small fish
- Resist interference from grass when used in lake
- Adjustable chart speed, sensitivity level, depth range, Sonar sensitivity setting
- Audible fish and depth alarm
- Zoom at specified depth
- Indicator for battery and Signal for Wireless Sensor
- Simulation mode
- Built-in memory
- Sensor auto switch off when not in water
- CE & RoHS approved
- Display: Adjustable High-contrast Dot matrix FSTN LCD 128(V) x 64(H)
- Display Size: 41 x 48mm
- Backlight: White LED with on/off option
- Frequency: 433 MHz wireless, 125 kHz sonar
- Wireless Sensor Coverage: 90° beam angle
- Depth Range: 45m
- Wireless operational range: 120 meters
- Water Temperature: °C/°F
- Units: meter or feet
- Built-in memory stores sonar setting when the unit is turned off
Operating Temp.: 14~122°F (-10~50°C)
Storage Temp.: -4~158°F (-20~70°C)
- Language: English (default), Russian and Deutsch
- Battery life of Wireless Sensor: up to 550 hours in water usage
- IPX4 Water Resistant Design / Level-4 (spray-water-proof)
- Power Supply
- main unit: 4 x AAA Alkaline Battery (not included)
- wireless sensor: 1 x CR-2032 Button Battery (included)
- Size: approx. 136 x 74 x 30mm
Weight: approx. 160g (main unit only)
- 1 x Professional Black Version Wireless Fish Finder
- 1 x Wireless Sensor
- 1 x External Antenna
- 1 x Neck Strap
- 1 x 3V CR2032 Button Battery
- 1 x English User Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.