FFC-1108-1 Lucky Portable Fish Finder Sonar Wired Fishfinder 100M (328ft) Depth Detection
Sonic Depth Finder with the wired transducer is more effective in some conditions as a beam angle gets narrower by 45 degrees and scanning depth increases to 100 meters.!
Suitable for NIGHT & DAY FISHING. More contrast and obvious display at nights compared with the other Lucky models.
Wide Applications: Turbid Water, Reservoir, Sea, River, Lake, Boat Fishing, Ice fishing, Kayak fishing
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water(Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss underhand);
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
- Fluorescent Backlight in Dark Environment
- Turbid Water Detection
- Material: ABS
- Waterproof Design: Level 4 (spray-waterproof)
- Sensitivity Setting
- Battery Strength Indicator
- Water Depth Indicator
- Fish Depth Signal
- Fish Alarm ON/OFF
- Battery Save ON/OFF
- Fish Icon
- Measure Units: Meters / Feet
- Display: 2 inch TN/Anti-UV LCD display
- Transducer Sensor: 4.6cm (46mm) diameter Round shape with 7.5m (25ft) cable
- Depth Range:
- Max: 100 m (328.08 ft)
- Min: 0.7 m (2.30 ft)
- Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
- Sonar Frequency: 200Khz
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- 1 x Fish Finder
- 1 x 4.6 cm or 46 mm Diameter Round Sonar Sensor with 7.4 m Cable
- 1 x Bolt
- 1 x Wing Nut
- 1 x Neck Strap
- Print colored retail box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.