- 9 Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Русский, Korean, Español, Deutsche, Italian, French.
- HD TFT Display and Sun-visor design
- 120° Visual angle
- IP68 Waterproof Camera with 4 IR LED lights, better view even on the darkest underwater environment
- Camera with 20 meter long cable that can resist tensile force above 15kgs
- Easy installation 360° adjustable
- Rechargeable built-in lithium battery
- Connect to computer to copy videos and pictures
- Help find and observe the position and the direction of movement of the underwater school of fish, and judge the species, size and the number of the fish
- Observe the position and the situation of fish bite
- Ideal for fishing and research instrument
- Camera specification
- Resolution: 420TVL
- AGC: AUTO
- White balance: AUTO
- Scanning way: alternate line
- Pixels: 720(H) x 480(V)
- Definition: 420 lines
- Photosensitive area: 3.596mm x 2.708mm
- System: NTSC
- Optical format: 1/4 inch, 300,000 ppixels to take image
- Low-light: 0.1 LUX
- Infrared lights: 4 IR LED lights design, providing a wider underwater vision range
- Max cable length: 20M
- Monitor specification:
- Dimension: 4.3 inch LCD
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Memory storage: SD/TF card(16G)
- Battery capacity: 4000mAH
- Working time: 6h
- Adapter Requirement: 5V,1A
- Charging time: 4h
- Able to record and take photos
- Able to playback video, view pictures, and connect to computer to copy videos and pictures
- Operational Temperature: 14~122°F(-10~50°C)
- Power Source: 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
- 1 x Colored Monitor
- 1 x Underwater camera
- 1 x Set of lateral detecting bracket
- 1 x Bracket for rod
- 1 x USB Cable
- English Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.