FF-918N2 LUCKY 2-in-1 Fish Finder 100m(Wired) / 60m(Wireless) Depth Sounder Fishfinder Fish Detector
This Fish Finder has wide range wireless sensor and high-contrast 4-level grayscale FSTN LCD. It has (1) alarm that can be set to alert the user on the size of the detected fish and a (2) audible alert once the wireless communication has been cut off.
The Wireless Sonar/Sensor can be used with Rod & Lines, Roach Pole and Bait Boats while the Wired Transducer can be mounted in 4 different ways such as Boat Hull, Floats, Poles and Ice. This comes with transducer & mount with suction crater ascent system for hanging on boat, vessel or buoyant boat vessel underneath the water line to which they are utterly submerged.
- 8-LED Backlight setting
- Adjustable Sonar Sensitivity, Contrast, Depth Range, Fish & Depth alarm (with disable feature), 3 Fish size alarm (with disable feature) settings
- Auto & Manual Zoom Function
- Display Live-Update of Bottom Contour
- Fish depth location in units or in specific depth figures
- Fish ID Display: Large, medium and small fish symbols (3 fish size display)
- Bottom View: :( Structure ID, Black, White Line, Inverse )
- Battery strength indicator and Power save mode
- Big and small fish identification, detects schools of fish in any particular area
- Supplies Transducer with Transom Mount w/ crater suction cup system
- Built-in memory stores sonar setting when the unit is turned off
- Display: 3.9inch high-contrast 4-level grayscale FSTN LCD, pixels:160V X 132H
- 2 modes of use: Wireless Mode/Cable Mode
- Back lighting: On/off White LED
- Built-in Temperature Sensor
- Water Temperature Indication: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Depth Capability :
- Cable transducer:328 ft (100m)
- Wireless: 196 ft (60m)
- Cable transducer: 45° beam angle
- Wireless: 90° beam angle
- Cable transducer: 200Khz
- Wireless: 125Khz
- Operational Temperature : -14 ~ 122°F(-10°C-50°C)
- Transducer Cable Length: 24 ft.(8m)
- Wireless operational Range : 492ft (150m)
- Wireless Sensor Battery Requirement : 1 x CR-2032 battery(replaceable)
- Power Requirement: 11V ~ 13V DC
- 1 x 2-in-1 Fish Finder Wireless/Wired (FF-918N2)
- 1 x Wireless sensor (CR-2032 battery included)
- 1 x Transducer
- 1 x Suction cup mount for transducer
- 1 x Power cable
- English User Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.