This amazing product can be used in Ocean, River, Lake and even on Icy Water for Ice Fishing. The sonar is able to detect school of fish in any particular area and can be mounted in 4 different ways:
- Fix it to the boat hull
- Fix it on a pole
- Use a float on the cable
- Cut a hole on the ice surface
- Auto & Manual Depth range
- Zoom at specified depth
- Adjustable depth alarm setting
- Adjustable 5 different selectable sensitivity settings
- Adjustable 4 chart speed setting
- Selectable Meter and Feet depth units
- 4.6cm or 46mm diameter Round transducer sensor with 25ft cable, 45-degree beam angle and removable float
- With simulation mode
- Can be used as a fish finder and a depth sounder
- Audible Fish Alarm with on/off feature
- Shows the fish depth location in units or in specific depth figures
- Displays live update of the Water Bottom Contour
- Clear fish icon with on/off feature
- Battery strength indicator
- Resist the interference from grass when used in lake
- Has both CE & RoHS approval
- Display: Big Adjustable High-contrast Dot matrix FSTN LCD 128Vx64H
- Screen size: 43 x 48mm (W x H)
- Sonar Frequency: 200kHz
- Round Transducer Sensor: 45-degree beam angle
- Bottom contour: Show true changing of water bottom contour
- Depth Range (Min/Max) : 2~240ft (0.6~80m)
- Water Temperature Indicator in Celsius (°C) / Fahrenheit (°F)
- User selectable meter or feet readings
- Backlighting: white LED with on/off feature
- Water Resistant Design / Level-4 (spray-water-proof)
- Operational Temperature: -4~158°F (-20~70°C)
- Power Supply: 4 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- 1 x Professional Fish Finder
- 1 x 4.6cm or 46mm diameter Round Transducer Sonar Sensor with 25ft cable
- 1 x Removable Transducer float
- 1 x Transducer adapter
- 1 x Stainless Bolt
- 1 x Stainless Wing Nut
- 1 x Neck Strap/Lanyard
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.