CMTK-63 Digital AC/DC Clamp Meter Multimeter Thermometer Ohm Auto Range Tester
This is an Auto Range Professional Multifunction AC/DC Clamp Meter with 3999 counts. Capable to measure DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, Resistance, Capacitance, Temperature (°C), Frequency, Frequency from the clamp, Duty Cycle, Diode and Continuity Tests.
- Multifunction AC/DC Clamp Meter
- Data hold and Auto Zero
- CE, IEC1010-1, IEC1010-2-032, CAT II 1000V, CAT III 600V, EMC
- Φ40mm maximum conductor diameter
- Ergonomic grip with bigger jaw opening and larger conductor size
- Bigger LCD screen
- Overload Protection
- Impedance in circuit is below 30Ω with buzzer alarm
- Auto power off and low battery indication
- Automatic Ranging
- Safety Guard and secured jacks
- Double insulated
- Design in accordance with Electromagnetic Compatibility (89/336/EEC) & Low Voltage (73/23/EEC as amended by CE Marking (93/68/EEC)
- General Specifications:
- Maximum Voltage: 1000 V DC or 700 V AC RMS
- Altitude: < 2000m
- Display: LCD 3999 counts Update 2 ~ 3 per second
- Ranging Method: Auto Range Mode
- Polarity Indication: "-" display for negative polarity
- Over Range Indication: LCD will display "OL"
- Low Battery: icon will appears on LCD
- Jaw Capability: 40mm, Max conductor size
- Power: 3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Operating Temperature: 5~35°C
- Storage Temperature: -10~50°C
- Dimension: approx. 225(L) x 86(W) x 32(D) mm (8.86' x 3.39' x 1.26' inch)
- Weight: approx. 330g
- 1 x Professional Multifunction AC/DC Clamp Meter
- 3 x 1.5V AAA Battery
- 1 x "K" type thermocouple
- 1 x Test Leads
- 1 x Protective Zippered Carrying Pouch
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard packaging box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.