Use it in one of the following ways:
- With Rod andLine / Roach Pole
- With bait boats
- Comply with CE and RoHS standards
- Adjustable High/Low 5 sensitivity settings
- Signal Strength Indicator from Wireless Sensor
- Wireless Sensor automatically shutdown when out wet area or out of water
- Selectable between meter or feet readings
- Can be used as a fish finder and a depth sounder
- With Simulation Mode and audible fish alarm with deactivating feature
- High-contrast Dot Matrix clear LCD display
- Green LED backlight with on/off feature
- Big / Small fish identification with weed detector
- Shows fish icon and live update of Bottom Contour, displays grass, short & tall weeds, sand, and rocks on seabed
- Can resist the interference from grass when used in lake
- Shows fish depth location in units or in specific depth figures
- The main unit has IPX4 Water Resistant Design with clear fish icon
- Battery strength indicator and Powersave mode
- Over range indicator when depth exceeds 0.6~40m
- Auto power off with deactivate feature
- 100% waterproof floating sensor
- Depth Range (Max/Min):0.6 ~ 40 Meter (2~131 Feet)
- Main Controller Unit:
- Display: BigTN / ANTI-UV LCD
- Screen Display Size: 40 x 39mm (W x H)
- Backlighting: Green LED with on/off feature
- Shows live changing of the bottom contour
- IPX4 Water Resistant Design / Level-4 (spray-water-proof)
- Power supply: 4 x AAA alkaline batteries, (not included)
- Size: 120 x67 x 28mm (L x W x D)
- Weight: approx.120g (batteries not included)
- Wireless Sensor:
- Wireless Sensor Coverage: 90° beam angle
- Wireless Range: 35 meters (or 115 feet)
- Fully waterproof design (wireless sensor)
- Power supply:1 x 3V CR2032 Button Cell Battery (included)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 70°C (-4 ~ 158°F)
- 1 x Dot Matrix Wireless Fish Finder
- 1 x Wireless Sonar Sensor
- 1 x External Antenna
- 1 x Neck Strap (FREE)
- 1 x CR-2032 Button Battery (FREE)
- 1 x English Manual Quick Reference Guide
- Standard Box Package
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.