TM-196 is designed for measuring and monitoring Radio Frequency(RF) electromagnetic field strength of 38mV to 20V/m and capable of measuring the frequency range of 10Mz~8GHz.
- High frequency(RF) electromagnetic wave field strength measurement
- RF power measurement for transmitters
- Wireless communication(CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT) application
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement
- Wireless LAN(Wi-Fi) detection, installation
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder
- Cellular/Cordless phone radiation safety level
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Personal living environment EMF safety
- Measurement range: 50mV/m ~ 11V/m
- Frequency range: 10MHz ~ 8GHz
- Sensor axis display selection: All axis, X axis, Y axis, Z axis
- Directional characteristic: Isotropic, Tri axis
- Low battery indication
- Data Hold function
- Over Load indication
- Analogue bar graph display
- Clock LCD display
- Units: mV/m , V/m , µA/m , mA/m , µW/m2 , mW/m2 , µW/cm2
- Display resolution: 0.1mV/m, 0.01V/m, 0.1µA/m, 0.1mA/m, 0.001µW/m2, 0.01mW/m2, 0.001µW/cm2
- Alarm function: adjustable threshold with ON/ OFF
- Sample rate: 1.5 times per second
- Display value: instantaneous measured value, maximum value, average value, maximum average value
- Calibration factor CAL setting range: 0.10 to 9.99
- Manual data memory and read storage: 200 data sets
- Auto power off: adjustable threshold 0-99 minutes
- Power supply: 9V battery or external AC to DC adapter
- 1 x 3-Axis RF Meter
- 1 x 9V battery
- 1 x AC adaptor
- 1 x Calibration certificate
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Protective hard case with foam
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.