- Imported pressure sensor
- High precision, High Range, and High resolution
- Large screen with Temperature and Pressure value display
- High precision ADC and low power MCU designed
- Dual channel and can simultaneously detect the pressure difference between two detection ports (P1-P2)
- The digital differential pressure gauge can also be used for temperature measurement
- Switchable temperature unit (°C/°F)
- Data HOLD / STORAGE / SEARCH function
- MAX / MIN Data Mode
- Automatic shutdown function
- Backlight function
- Low Battery Indicator
- Application: This product is widely used in natural gas pipelines, air-conditioning refrigeration and ventilation systems, mechanical hydraulics, plastic molding, ceramic products, biopharmaceutical molding, mining area pressure detection, petrochemical refining, gas, liquid, and production industrial equipment pressure detection.
- 12 Unit of Measurement: Psi, kg-cm², Ozin², bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O, PA
- Accuracy: ±0.3% FSO
- Repeatability: ±0.2% (MAX ±0.5%FSO)
- Linearity/Hysteresis: ±0.29%FSO
- Measurement rate: 0.5s
- Data Storage: 100 groups
- Low Battery Indicator: 6.8V show a low battery symbol
- Automatic Shutdown Condition: No operation for 15 min
- Positive Pressure Range Alert: Err0
- Over Negative Range Alert: Err1
- Working Temperature: 0~50 °C (32~122 °F)
- Power Supply: 3.7V 110mAh Rechargeable LI Battery
- Size: approx. 164 × 71 × 35 mm
- Weight: approx. 300gms
- 1 x Manometer
- 2 x Plastic Hose
- 1 x Metal Connector
- 1 x USB Wire
- 1 x Carry Pouch
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.