TM-192 3-Axis Gaussmeter EMF ELF Magnetic Field Gauss Meter 2000mG
This EMF/ELF Tri-Axis Gauss Meter is a scientific instrument for measuring electromagnetic fields (EMF) with extremely low frequency (ELF). The reading in milliGauss (mG) and microTesla (µT) are switchable anytime with just one press of a button.
All parts are of professional quality and Made in Taiwan, it accurately measures EMF pollution in your environment.
- Uses three internal orthogonal sensors
- Designed to measure magnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices
- Display micro Tesla (µT) or milli Gauss (mG) units
- Data hold (HOLD), maximum hold (MAX) and minimum hold (MIN) functions
- Auto range or Manual range
- 500 data sets data logging capacity with memory size
- Real Time and Calendar function
- Low battery indication
- Over load display ("OL")
- Auto power off function
- Made in Taiwan
- Display: 4 digits Triple LCD Display maximum reading 9999
- Range: 20/200/2000 mG , 2/20/200 µT
- Resolution: 0.01/0.1/1 mG or 0.001/0.01/0.1 µT
- Frequency response: 30 Hz ~ 2000Hz
- Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z)
- Accuracy: 20mG ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz or 3.0µT ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz
- Overload: LCD display "OL"
- Sample rate: 2.5 times per second
- Battery: 1 x 9V Battery (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 100 hours
- Operating Temperature: 5~40°C (41~104°F)
- Operating Humidity: < 80% R.H.
- Storage Temperature: -10~60°C (14~140°F)
- Storage Humidity: < 70% R.H.
- Dimension (Meter) L x W x Thickness: 182 x 78 x 30mm
- Meter: 184g (without battery)
- Whole Set: 447g
- 1 x EMF Tri-Axial EML/ELF Meter
- 1 x 9V battery
- 1 x Carrying bag
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Package
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.