- Wide measurement range
- A/C/Z Frequency weighting and FAST/SLOW Time-Weighted options
- Data hold and Max/Min/Avg measurement functions
- Data record download and real-time PC connection function (PC software compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11-with 64 bits OS)
- A/C/Z Analog signal output - Connectable to a frequency analyzer or X-Y axis recorder for statistical analysis
- Adjustable upper and lower limits
- Buzzer and light alarm when exceeding the set limit
- Analog bar scale and low battery indication function
- Auto power off with disable function
- Microphone: High precision 1/2 inch microphone
- Range: 30~130dB
- Measuring Level: 30~70dB, 60~90dB, 80~110dB, 100~130dB
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Accuracy: ±1.5dB (sound pressure reference, 94dB@1KHz)
- Frequency weighting: A/C/Z weighting
- Time weighting:
- Fast: 0.125s
- Slow: 1s
- Sampling rate: 2 times/s
- Frequency response: 31.5Hz~8kHz
- Analog bar: One scale represents 1dB
- Display: 4 digits, max 1999
- Ambient temperature:
- Range: 0~60°C
- Accuracy: ±2°C
- Over range: "OVER~HI", "UNDER~LO"
- Analog Signal Output: AC/DC signal is output by the headphone jack socket: AC=100Vrms, DC=10mV/dB
- Datalogger: 1999 groups
- Record interval adjustment: 9 levels (1s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1min, 30min, 1h, 12h, 24h)
- Synchronous update: Refer to PC information for program update
- Auto Power off: 15min (can be canceled)
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AAA battery or USB micro interface 5V
- Weight: approx. 215gms
- Dimension: 229 x 70 x 35mm
- 1 x Sound Level Meter
- 1 x USB cable (power supply and pc connection)
- 3 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Carrying Pouch
- Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.