Discover the power of radiation survey meters, your ultimate tool for testing electric field radiation and magnetic field emission. Whether indoors or outdoors, these meters provide accurate readings and valuable insights into electromagnetic radiation levels.
Equipped with a built-in sensor, they enable you to monitor radiation in various settings like houses, apartments, offices, outdoor areas, and industrial sites.
Additionally, you can use them to test radiation emitted by mobile phones, computers, TV sets, refrigerators, and high-voltage cables. Furthermore, these meters prove invaluable for assessing the effectiveness of radiation protection products such as clothes, films, and other preventive articles.
Stay informed and safeguard your well-being with radiation survey meters.
- Simultaneous detection of electric and magnetic field radiation
- Color screen display
- Sound and light alarm with automatic alarm above set safe value
- Data HOLD function
- LCD graphic display of radiation value trend
- Radiation assessment, indicating if the current radiation value is at a safe level
- Stylish appearance, easy to operate with one hand, move or perform an on-site measurement.
- Automatic shut down after 5 minutes of no-button operation to conserve battery
- Quick respond time
- Average and Peak value function
- Selectable unit of measurement for temperature (°C or °F) and magnetic field unit (uT or mG)
- Zeroing operation function
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Electric field
- Unii: V/m
- Accuracy: 1V/m
- Range: 1~1999V/m
- Alarm threshold: 40V/m
- Magnetic field
- Unii: uT / mG
- Accuracy: 0.01uT/ 0.1mG
- Range: 0.01~99.99uT/ 0.1~999.9mG
- Alarm threshold: 0.4uT/ 4mG
- Reading display: 3 ½ digit LCD
- Measurement bandwidth: 5Hz~3.5GMHz
- Sampling time: about 0.4 second
- Measurement mode: dual-mode at the same time
- Overload indication: Maximum value of measurement range on LCD
- Operating Environment: 0℃~50℃; relative humidity below 80%
- Working voltage: 3.7V
- Power: 3.7V lithium battery
- Dimension: approx. 61 x 25 x 134 mm
- Weight: approx. 131.3g
Set Comprise with:
- 1 x Radiation Tester
- 1 x USB Cable
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.