The Thermometer Hygrometer can display three types of temperatures around the sensor's air via several convenient procedures: The ambient temperature, the dew-point temperature and the wet bulb temperature.
- Data Hold
- Display Back Light
- Data Logging up to 99 groups
- Low battery indication
- Wide Applications：
- Used in living and office area, machine room, data storeroom, traffic environment, timely knowing the temperature and humidity, playing an important role in building a healthy life.
- Used to check the plants’ living condition when planting flowers and trees.
- Used to keep track of bad moister on sound equipment which can harm electronics.
- Used to check the performance of heating and air conditioning equipment accurately by building engineer.
- Used to keep a cautious track of the humidity in wine cellar.
- Temperature range: -20~70°C(-4~158°F)
- Temperature accuracy: ±1°C, ±1%°C between 5~50°C(41~122°F)
- Humidity range: 0~100%RH
- Humidity accuracy: ±4%RH(25°C(77°F)/10~90%RH), Full range accuracy is ±5%RH
- Dew point & wet-bulb range:-20~50°C
- Dew point & wet-bulb: ±2°C, ±2%°C(5~50°C(41~122°F)/10~90%RH)
- Maximum response time: 30s
Set comprise with:
- 1 x Humidity & Temperature Meter
- 1 x English User Manual
- 3 x AAA Battery
- Standard Factory Packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.