- K/J measurement with 4 channels display
- °C/°F switchable temperature unit
- Data HOLD, MAX/MIN measurement function
- Auto power off with disable function
- Real-time data logging via a PC connection can display real-time data sheets and data charts
- Export and print data sheets and charts
- PC software is compatible with Win7, Win8, Win10
- HI/LOW limit can be set separately for each channel.
- Audible and visible alarm
- The test accuracy is optimized by its thermocouple temperature compensation feature
- Low battery indication function
- Application: Whether you're testing food, monitoring industrial equipment, or conducting lab experiments, this thermometer datalogger is an excellent choice for accurate and reliable temperature testing.
- Measurement range:
- Main unit:
- K-type: -200~1372°C (-328~2501°F)
- J-type: -200~1200°C (-328~2192°F)
- Type K Probe: -50°C~300°C (-58°F~572°F)
- Main Unit: ±0.2%+0.7°C
- Type K probe: ±1.5%
- Resolution: (-99°~999.9°) 0.1°C/°F; (-100°~-200°≥1000°) 1°C/°F
- Upper limit alarm: Default value: 1300°C (2372°F)
- Lower limit alarm: Default value: -200°C
- ADJ compensation: -9~9°C (Probe error range compensation)
- Data logger: 5000 groups
- Tripod nut: 1/4 inch nut
- Sampling rate selection: 1s / 2s / 5s / 10s / 30s / 60s / 30m / 1h
- Auto power off 15min
- Working environment: -10~50°C, max 80% RH, indoor altitude <2000m
- Storage environment: -10~50°C, max 70% RH (battery removed)
- Size: 177 x 70 x 35mm
- Weight: approx. 189gms (including battery)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V battery or micro USB input DC 5V
- 1 x Thermometer
- 4 x Type K Thermocouple
- 3 x AA Battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Carrying bag
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.