- HD color screen display
- Memory storage up to 30 data
- Wide Temperature range
- 12: 1 Distance to Spot size, maximum distance from the target object
- Highly accurate and reliable
- Adjustable Emissivity
- Easy to read Large screen display
- 4 levels Battery Power Indication
- Auto Power Off when idle
- Data Hold Function
- Access surface temperature in 1 second
- Easy switch to ° C or ° F
- Maximum (MAX), Minimum (MIN), Average (AVG) and Difference (DIF) temperature functions
- Adjustable High / Low Temperature Alarm
- Fast response time highly accurate and reliable
- Measure hazardous or inaccessible objects (high-voltage parts)
- Pre-calibrated in Factory
- Ergonomically shaped hand grip
- Laser Target Pointer ON/OFF selection
- Backlight ON/OFF selection
- With CE marking, meets EU safety, health and environmental requirements
- Temperature range: -50℃~750℃ (-58℉~1382℉)
- Accuracy: 0~750℃(32~1382℉): ±1.5℃(±2.7℉)or ±1.5% -50~0℃(-58~32℉):±3℃ (±5℉) Whichever is greater
- Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1℉
- Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1℃
- Response time: 500 mSec, 95% response
- Spectral response: 8~14 um
- Emissivity: 0.10~1.00 Adjustable (0.95 Preset)
- Laser Power: 1mW
- Laser Class: II
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~40℃ (32 ~ 104℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10~95%RH non-condensing，up to 30℃(86℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 60℃ (-4~140℉)
Set Comes with:
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.