THTK-810 Digital Infrared IR Laser Thermometer -50~900°C (-58~1652°F) Temperature Tester
This IR Thermometer with good precision is designed to quickly & accurately measure the temperature of an object's surface with Laser guide. The Laser makes precise aim which increases ease and accuracy.
Standards & Compliance:
It bears the CE marking that certifies that every single component complies with the essential health standards and safety requirements set out by the European Directives.
- Available 12 memory groups
- Wide Temperature range
- Large LCD Screen read Instant Real-time temperature
- 5 levels Battery Life Indication
- Auto Power Off
- Data Hold Function
- Access surface temperature in 1 second
- °C & °F Selection
- Maximum (MAX), Minimum (MIN), Average (AVG) and Difference (DIF) temperature functions
- Adjustable High/Low-Temperature Alarm
- Measure hazardous or inaccessible objects (high-voltage parts)
- Pre-Calibrated in Factory
- Ergonomically shaped hand grip
- Laser Target Pointer ON/OFF selection
- Backlight ON/OFF selection
- Temperature range: -50~900°C , -58~1652°F
0~900°C (32~1652°F): ±1.5% or ±1.5°C (±2.7°F)
-50~0°C (-58~32°F): ±3°C (±5°F) or ±3% whichever is greater
- Resolution: 0.1°C/°F
- Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1°C
- Response Time: 500ms, 95% response
- Spectral Response (Wavelength): 8-14µm
- 0.95 preset
- 0.10 ~ 1.00 adjustable
- Distance to Spot Ratio (D:S): 12:1
- Laser Power: <1 mW
- Laser Class: Class III
- Operating Environment Temperature: 0~40°C (32~104°F)
- Humidity: 10~95%Rh non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20~60°C (-4~140°F)
- Power Supply: 9V battery
- Typical Battery Life (Alkaline): 22 hours (Non-Laser Mode), 12 hours (Laser Mode)
- Dimension: 175*100*49mm
Weight: approx. 220g
- 1 x Digital Infrared IR Thermometer
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- Standard Packaging Box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.