THTK-803A Digital 50:1 Infrared Thermometer 0.1~1 EM Pyrometer -30~1150°C (-22~2102°F)
Infrared Thermometer is a reliable device used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact safely and quickly. Just aim the Laser Point, press the button, and read the temperature in less than a second. It makes aiming even more precise.
- Heat ventilation air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Automotive industry
- Food preparation
- Construction, mechanics,
- Electrical & power voltage/current inspection field
- Water treatment and water quality inspection
- Environmental monitoring
- Marine and weather
- Gas industry
- Food processing industry
- Memory storage function (up to 12 data)
- Highly accurate and reliable
- 3 levels Battery Life Indication
- Auto Power Off
- Data Store/Recall Function
- Data Hold Function
- Access surface temperature in 1 second
- Selectable between °C and °F
- Maximum, Minimum, Average and Difference temperature functions
- Adjustable High / Low Temperature Alarm
- Laser Target Pointer selection
- Measuring Range : -30 ~ 1150°C / -22 ~ 2102°F
- 0 ~ 1150°C (32~2102°F) : ±1.5°C (±2.7°F) or ± 1.5%
- -18 ~ 0°C (0~32°F) : ±3°C (±5°F) whichever is greater
- Distance to Spot Size / DS Ratio : 50:1
- Resolution : 0.1 °C/°F
- Repeatability : 1% of reading or 1°C
- Response Time : 500mSec, 95% response
- Spectral Response : 8~14µm
- Emissivity : User Adjustable and Preset at 0.95
- Laser Power : <1 mW
- Laser Class : Class II
- Operating Environment
- Temperature : 0~40°C (32~104°F)
- Humidity : 10~95% R.H. non-condensing at up to 30°C (86°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20~60°C (-4~140°F)
- Power : 1 x 9V Battery (included)
- Typical Battery Life (Alkaline) : 12 hours (Laser), 22 hours (non-Laser)
- Item Size : approx. 141 x 60 x 200mm
- Item Weight : approx. 270g
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- 1 x 9V Battery
- Standard Packaging Box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.