This high-quality non-contact tachometer has a wide measuring range and high resolution. With LED or Laser, it precisely measures Rotational Speed (RPM) without touching the rotating or moving object.
Applications: measuring rotating speed of a machine, motors, model cars, automotive, trucks, aircraft, light rail vehicles, wheels, a lathe for metal or wood cutting work, for HVAC applications to measure fan speed and other application that needed rotational speed measurements.
- CE Marking
- Wide measuring range, high accuracy, and Resolution
- Long detecting distance up to 500mm(20 inches) with Laser
- Autotest range select
- Use Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base
- Displays exact RPM with no guessing errors
- With a fraction of minute sampling time (0.8 sec)
- Maximum, Minimum and Last Measured value
- Low battery indication
- Durable & Reliable
- LCD Display : 5 digits, 18mm (0.7") LCD with Function Annunciation
- Test Range : 2.5 to 99,999 RPM(r/min)
Resolution : 0.1 RPM (2.5 to 999.9RPM)
1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM)
- Accuracy : ±(0.05% + 1 digit)
- Sampling Time : 0.8 sec. (over 60 RPM)
- Test range selection : Automatic
- Memory : Max. value, Min. value and Last value
- 50~200mm / 2~10 inches (LED)
- 50~500mm / 2~20 inches (Laser)
- Time Base : Quartz Crystal
- Circuit : Exclusive one-chip of micro computer LSI Circuit
- Power Supply : 9V Battery (included)
- Approx. 35mA (LED)
- Approx. 30mA (LED)
- Operating Temperature: 0~50°C (32~122°F)
- Size : 131 x 70 x 29 mm
Weight : 160g (including batteries)
- 1 x Digital Tachometer
- 2 x 600mm Reflective Tape Mark
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
- English Quick Start Guide
- Standard Factory Package
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.