This is a digital, battery-powered portable optical tachometer operates up to 500mm from a reflective target using a laser light source. It allows safe, direct line-of-sight viewing of both the rotating target. It provides fast and accurate RPM and surface speed measurements and combines both contact and non-contact models for use in all applications.
Can be used in model engines, propellers, wood and metal working to accurately measure the speed of a lathe.
- CE Marking
- Large LCD screen with clear and accurate test results
- Offers 3 measurement options: photo/laser, contact, and surface speed
- Non-contact (laser) measurement & contact measurement
- Visual laser guide
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- Use Microcomputer (CPU) and junction laser technique to combine Photo (RPM) and Contact Tachometer (RPM, m/min) into 1 meter
- Automatic Test Range Selection
- PHOTO/LASER : 2.5 to 99,999RPM
- CONTACT: 0.5 to 19,999RPM
- SURFACE SPEED: 0.05 to 1,999.9m/min
PHOTO/LASER: 0.1 RPM (from 2.5 to 999.9 RPM)
- 1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM)
Resolution: CONTACT: 0.1 RPM (from 0.5 to 999.9 RPM)
- 1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM)
Resolution: SURFACE SPEED: 0.01 m/min (0.05 to 99.99 m/min)
- 0.1 m/min (over 100 m/min)
- PHOTO/LASER: 0.1 RPM (from 2.5 to 999.9 RPM)
- Display: Large 5 digit LCD
- Accuracy: ±(0.05% + 1 digit)
- Sampling Time: 0.8 sec (over 60 RPM)
- Time base: Quartz Crystal
- Detecting Range: 50 to 500mm / 2 to 20inch (photo/laser)
- Memory: Last value, Max. value, Min. value
- Power: 4 x 1.5V AA Size Battery (not included)
- 1 x Photo & Contact Tachometer
- 3 x Reflective Tape Mark (total 600 mm)
- 1 x Contact speed measurement fitting
- 3 x Contact rotational speed measurement fitting
- English Quick Start Guide
- Standard factory package
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.