Datalogger sound level meter is durable for a very broad field of application such as machines, traffic, vehicle, architectural acoustics, environmental noise and electric noise, ship, office environment, workshop, flight, and other noise. Fit for industry environment protecting, working, sanitation, teaching research and other departments.
- 4 measurement parameters
- Lp (sound level)
- Leq (equivalent continuous A sound level)
- Lmax (maximum sound level)
- LN (percent of all readings over alarm value set)
- Gathered data in meter can be saved, retrieved and deleted and downloaded or transfer to computer directly plus it can also be exported to MS Excel
- Adjustable alarm set and an LED alarm output
- Auto range selection
- Manual or adjustable Auto Power off time
- CE Marking
- Built-in battery condition indicator
- Standardization: IEC651 Type 2, ANSI S1. 4 Type 2
- PC interface: Bluetooth + CD Software
- Support WIN 8
- Function: Lp, Leq, Lmax, LN.
- Parameters measured: Lp, Leq, Lmax, LN.
- Lp : 30~130dB (A) , 35~130dB (C) , 35~130dB (F)
- Leq : 30-130dB (10s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 8h, 24h interval)
- LN. : 0-100%
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Accuracy: ±1dB
- Frequency range: 20.0 to 12,500Hz
- Frequency weighting: A, C and F (Flat)
- Built-in calibration signals: 94dB at 1kHz (sinusoidal)
- Memory: 30 groups max
- Time weighting: FAST 125mS , SLOW: 1 sec.
- DC output: 0~1.3V, 10mv/dB
- Microphone: 0.5" Electret condenser microphone
- Display: 14mm (0.55") LCD Screen with backlight
- Alarm: electron, adjustable, 30~130dB set, LED and optional relay contact (NC) output
- Power supply: 4x1.5v AAA (UM-4 battery) or External 6V DC 100mA (not included)
- Size: 236 x 63 x26 mm
- Weight: 137g (excluding batteries)
- 1 x Sound Level Meter
- 1 x CD Software
- 1 x Bluetooth
- 1 x Windscreen / Sponge Ball
- 1 x Shock Absorbent Carrying Case
- 1 x English Manual
- Standard Packaging Box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.