This ideal tool measures moisture content without damaging the material that is being tested. It emits and picks up electromagnetic signals through the material to be tested. The reading displayed is an average value of the moisture content from the entire surface area and the maximum depth of penetration. Moisture which is closer to the surface has a greater effect on the average value than the moisture close to the maximum depth of penetration.
- Detect Moisture of 4 different materials (drywall, masonry, softwood, hardwood)
- Audio Alarm if reading is out of range
- Moisture display on LCD and LED bars
- Auto calibration
- Data hold function
- Green backlight
- Measure moisture without damaging the surface
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off
- Type: Non-Invasive Inductive Moisture Meter
- Measurement Range : 0%~53% ( Softwood ) ; 0%~35% (Hardwood)
- Moisture readings of drywall and masonry are relative values
- Measurement Precision: ±4% (Softwood, Hardwood)
- Maximum Sense Depth: 3/4 inch (20mm)
- Power source: 1 x 9V Battery
- Auto Power Off: 2 minutes inactive
- LED Moisture Content Indicator
- Working Temperature : 0 ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature : -10 ~ 50°C
- Storage humidity : 5% ~ 95% RH
- Dimension : 170 x 75 x 30mm
- Weight: About 150g
- 1 x Digital Non-Invasive Inductive Moisture Meter
- 1 x English User's Manual
- 1 x 9V battery
- Blister packaging
NOTE to Buyer(s): We sell and ship this product everywhere except to the USA, Australia, and Canada.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.