MMTK-875 Moisture & Temperature Meter Tester °C °F Wood Bricks Concrete Cement Lime Mortar
This meter is designed to measure & display both moisture and temperature simultaneously. It can quickly measure 7 different materials including hardwoods, softwoods, cement mortars, lime mortars, and bricks and other building materials.
A moisture meter is a sure way to help minimize moisture problems. An essential instrument for every professional floor mechanic, DIY, in building and engineering projects, etc.
- Measure & display both humidity & temperature simultaneously
- Automatic range selection
- Manual material selection
- Durable & stable humidity sensor
- Instantaneous precise measurement
- 7 different materials (Hard wood, Soft wood, Cement mortar, Lime mortar, Bricks)
- Selectable °C or °F
- Auto & Manual power off
- Continuous working mode
- Low battery indicator
- Good circuitry design, uses power efficiently
- Over range indicator for moisture
- Backlight function
- CE Marking
- Protection Class: IP20
- Digital display: 3 digits
- Designed according to CE directive: 2004/108/EC
- Parameters: % material moisture contents , temperature °C, °F
- Moisture: 0.0%~95.7%
- Temperature: -10~50°C
- Conductivity measurement: ±%2
- Temperature: ±1°C
- Moisture: 0.1%
- Temperature: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Moisture: 1s
- Temperature: 125ms
Material 1: 8.9~95.7%
(Hard wood such as Beech, Spruce, Larch, Birch, Cherry, Walnut and so on)
Material 2: 7.1~80.0%
(Soft wood such as Oak, Pine,Maple,Ash-tree, Douglas fir, Meranti and so on)
Material 3: 1.0~2.5%
(Cement or Concrete plane, Plaster produce)
Material 4: 0.0~3.3%
Material 5: 0.7~3.8%
Material 6: 0.5~7.4%
- Material 1: 8.9~95.7%
- Power supply: 3 x AAA DC1.5V
- Operating temperature: -10~50°C
- Storage temperature: -40~70°C (-40~158°F)
- Size: 121 x 60 x 30mm
- Weight: approx. 180g (including battery)
- 1 x Moisture & Temperature Meter
- 3 x 1.5V AAA Battery
- 1 x Protective Cover
- 1 x Hard Protective Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 x Wrist Lanyard/Strap
- English Quick Start Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund in the same payment form used at the time of purchase within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account.
For more information, please refer to our Return, Refund & Warranty Policy or contact us.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Most of our items come with 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects. It does not include damage caused by misuse, accidents, abuse, alterations, neglect or other external causes.
The warranty will not extend to consumables (i.e. electrodes, calibration solution, battery, index oil), accessories, cable, compact disk and/or any written document bundled with the item.
For more information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.